Studies show that middle school is the opportune time to engage students in scientific exploration - and as their teacher, you play a critical role in your students' scientific growth. You can help spark the curiosity and wonder in your students that leads to problem-solving!
The Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge is a unique project-based learning opportunity that gives students a chance to work one-on-one with a 3M Scientist during an exclusive summer mentorship, developing new skills and transforming their idea intro a working prototype! Encourage your scientists to enter today and use these resources to help guide them through the process.
- Letter to Parents [English]
- Letter to Parents [Spanish]
- Certificate of Achievement [Teacher to Student]
- Certificate of Achievement [Science Fair Director to Student]
- Young Scientist Challenge [Project Template]
- After-School Project Template [English] or [Spanish]
- After-School Project Timeline [English] or [Spanish]