Tip Tuesday: How To Balance Your Busy Life
Do you ever feel like there are not enough hours in the day? Between school, homework, extracurricular activities, chores and spending time with your friends and family - creating time to work on your Young Scientist Challenge project may seem difficult. We completely understand and want to help you stay positive, while staying organized!
Check out these 5 Tips to help you stay focused and productive:
- Make a list of "want-to-dos" and "need-to-dos" at the beginning of each week.
- Schedule these items in 30 to 90 minute blocks of time and write them on your calendar.
- Create a study-zone - a clean work space where you feel calm and focused.
- Use your spare time wisely - use time in the car or on the bus to brainstorm about your project.
- Get plenty of sleep - being well rested is key to being productive.
Here is 2016 Young Scientist Challenge Finalist, Amelia Day, with some great tips for juggling your daily life and your project. Click below to watch!